Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Inter's Diego Milito full of praise for head coach Gian Piero Gasperini

Milito worked with Gasperini at Genoa in 2008-09 and has nothing but good memories of their collaboration at the Luigi Ferraris outfit.

"I know Gasperini very well, I had a great year with him at Genoa where we achieved Europa League qualification," said Milito on the club's official website.

"Obviously I'm happy for him that he's now Inter coach, he really deserved to take over at a big club. My team-mates and I will do our utmost to achieve important objectives with him. He's an excellent coach, he's well prepared and everyone can see that.

"He did well everywhere he was before, he really is a great coach, but it's not me who's going to reveal that to everyone."

Inter lost their first competitive match under Gasperini as AC Milan proved to be too strong in the Supercoppa Italiana last Saturday, picking up a 2-1 win.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment