Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Castaignos: "Eto'o and Sneijder are my idols"


"I'm really happy to be here at Inter," were Luc Castaignos's first words as he was presented to the press in Pinzolo. He was accompanied by technical director Marco Branca and vice managing director Stefano Filucchi, who on behalf of Nerazzurri president Massimo Moratti greeted those present and thanked the fans for their support.
Castaignos described his characteristics: "I'm a pacy forward and good at scoring goals. When the midfielders are on the ball I know which position I have to be in and when I should start my run."
He also spoke about the players who are a source of inspiration for him: "My number one idol is Eto'o. Which of my team-mates has impressed me the most? They are all fantastic players but I've been really impressed by Sneijder. He's got so much quality, he's good with both feet and he has this incredible way of playing football. I can learn a lot from these players. Now is the time to put myself to the test, in what I think is the best club in the world."
Inter's new flying Dutchman will wear the number 30 shirt, "because I had that at Feyenoord and it gives me confidence."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment