Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sneijder: Supercoppa Inter's first big challenge


Sneijder, who continues to be heavily linked with a move to Premier League champions Manchester United before the Serie A season begins, told a press conference: "I'm a footballer and I have many objectives and I want to win because I enjoy winning. Saturday is the first big challenge of the season.

"Gasperini is good at his job and has made some changes; we are all well and will play our game."

The Dutchman then revealed his excitement with the fact that the Supercoppa will be played in Beijing and added that Inter are extremely motivated to lift the trophy.

"Playing the Super Cup in Beijing is cool, and will be great fun. It's the derby, too, of course, so it will be a great match. I'm really pleased to be here. I like this country and the people here. Seeing all of this Nerazzurri passion will be a great motivator to win for our Chinese fans."

Saturday's match between the two city rivals will kick off at 14:00 CET.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment