Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Inter's Javier Zanetti hopes to be ready for Supercoppa against AC Milan

 
The veteran had to cut short his summer break to replace Yuto Nagatomo after the Japense star dislocated a shoulder last week.

Zanetti was not expected to be back until mid-August following his participation at the Copa America with Argentina last month.

But he is now with the rest of the squad in China ahead of their clash with Milan in Beijing on Saturday after being summoned to action by coach Gian Piero Gasperini.

And the captain is eager to start playing again.

"I am here now and as soon as I got the call [from Gasperini] I ran," he told Inter Channel.

"We had our first training and everything went well. I hope to be ready and I hope the group is ready for this important final."

The Milanese sides clash at the Beijing National Stadium on Saturday, kicking off at 20:00 local time (14:00 CET).


0 komentar:

Post a Comment