Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Castaignos Dismisses Comparisons To Henry

Inter new boy Luc Castaignos has dismissed comparisons between himself and Thierry Henry, while expressing his excitement about being with Inter.
“It’s hard to find words to describe how happy I am to be playing for such a great club as Inter,” Castaignos was quoted as saying on the club’s official website. “I find it easy to score, and if I’m playing for a great team, it should be even easier.”
However, when asked about the comparisons with Henry, Castaignos revealed he preferred to create an name for himself, rather than live in someone else’s shadow.
“Am I like Henry? Lots of people have said this, but I am Castaignos and he is Henry.”
It will be interesting to see what Inter do with Castaignos. With Eto’o, Pazzini and Milito he playing opportunities will be limited and I wonder if Inter will send him out on loan for the season so that he can continue to play and develop?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment