Friday, July 15, 2011

Alvarez: "I'll repay Inter for believing in me"




Ricardo Alvarez made an excellent start in his first appearance in a Nerazzurri shirt, netting the team's third and showing a lot of promise. "I'm really pleased," declared the Argentinian midfielder speaking to Sky Sport Italia. "It's a lot of hard work here but everything is great; we're enjoying ourselves."

On his new coach: "Gasperini's game is based on speed: win the ball back immediately and attack your opponents, then get the ball up the pitch and score."
And on his future: "I know I have a lot of responsibility and I hope I can repay Inter for the faith they have showed me. It's nice to be compared to Pastore: he's a great footballer and I hope I can do as well as he has in Italy."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment